Thursday, March 03, 2005

i got a new job, i got a new job.....

Yay me! I'm getting moved into a full-time PERMANENT position to do partner enablement (training & resource materials), which is all fun stuff that I'm good at, a little bit of travel (soooo unfortunate that our most active partner is in LA, gosh, that'll be awful) and they're paying me lots more yay yay yay!!!!

Ok, got that out of my system. I won't be moving over to the new job for another 6 weeks, during which time I will be churning out tests as fast as my little brain can handle it.

Anyway, last night was the chicken variation of salmon & soba, which I would link to if stupid blogspot would archive things properly. Maybe I should look at my prefs or something. Just substitute marinated chicken (soy, ginger, mirin, sesame oil) for the salmon and proceed as normal. Taaasty. And still, less than 15 minutes to prepare.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Congratulations!!! Yay you!

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for new fun jobs! My new job will be right near LA - in Santa Monica!
(Mikey P)

12:05 PM  
Blogger spughy said...

When does your new job start, Mike?

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home