Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Two Fun New Sites

This is a very sensible diet that some bright spark dreamed up. I can't see any reason why it wouldn't work pretty well if combined with regular physical activity. The only caveat I would offer is that if you do too much physical activity, you need the odd snack. I was totally anti-snack for myself for a long time, which was fine until I upped my activity level significantly in the last 2-3 weeks. Now I find that I need a little something (fruit, yogurt, 1/2 granola bar kind of something) before I work out, otherwise I feel like I'm going to pass out. But that's ONLY on days when I'm doing 2 hours of cardio and an hour of strength training or something. Which, insanely enough, I have actually been doing.

The other fun site I thought I'd mention is all about a new, cheap, fast way to exercise. It totally makes sense, although buddy who dreamed it up has a little to learn about how evolution kind of works. Nevertheless, excellent idea, I think I'll "install" one of those in our house and see how it flies.

(The Shovelglove site link is thanks to Krista.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home